Monday, June 8, 2009
It's The End of 2nd Grade
Today is the day that I went to school with Kaylee for the year end awards and the presentation of "The Little Red Hen". We had muffins and fruit in the class room for breakfast and I got to read the story that she wrote on Star Fish. I was amazed at how far she has come over the past few years. They grow so fast. Next we got to watch the play "The Little Red Hen" Kaylee was the duck. I was worried about this. Kaylee is the child that has SEVERE stage fright. You mention to her that she is going to have to say something in front of others she clams up and begins to cry. Every play that I have ever been to with her in it, she would stand in the back of the crowd with terror on her face and cry. Today was not like that. She did great. She smiled, said her part and had fun why she was doing it. I was so proud of her. I wish Aaron could have been there to see it. She took so much pride in what she was doing! Now time for awards. Kaylee receieved the "Outstaning Student in Computers". Who knew she had so much talet when it came to computers? We are so proud. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment