Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy Week


This has been a very busy week in the Duke household. I don't think that we have gotten to spend a whole lot of time at home this week. On Monday our week started as usual we got the girls up, Aaron cooked them breakfast, they got themselves ready and I took them to school. Aaron was off and we got to spend some quiet time together running errands for work. I love my job! Girls got home, Lauren helped Nannie get the pool cleaned and ready. Pool is now open and ready to swim. Aaron and I took Kaylee to get ice cream and to get our glasses adjusted. Had a ball game at 6:00 to which none of the girls on my team wanted to be there it was too hot! Needless to say we got spanked. But thats okay! Tuesday I took the girls to the pool and met up with some friends, and we stayed until it closed at 7:00. Yesterday I took Kaylee to the doctor for a recheck on the Asthma issuse. Last week she had a terrible flair up. She is doing better, but not quite back to normal yet. Went to Target picked up more medicine. Went to dinner with the Phillips and some of their friends. Waited on our food for over 45 minutes. Was late for church last night. Had a great Bible Study. Came home put the girls to bed. And started over this morning. Hopefully will get to stay at the house this afternoon and get some laundry done and some dusting of the furniture!!!!!!!!!! So thick you can write your name in the dust. Looking forward to a fun filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment