
I can not beleive how much time has passed since I last blogged. Lots of things have been happening around our house. The summer is over and the girls have started back to school and all that it brings along with it. Homework, going to bed earlier, softball, friends over, field trips, voluenteering at school. Our lives are always busy with something to do. It seems like for the past 3 months we have spent no time at home. With the fall approaching our lives are about to slow down just a little. As of today softball season is over!!! However the papers came home last week about "winter sports" Lauren wants to play basketball and Kaylee wants to cheer. I am ok with that. I beleive that the busier we keep our kids in something fun, the less time they have to get into truoble. The only problem is Aaron!!!! He said absolutely no sports this winter. It has been 5 years without a break. It's time. I hate to say it but he is right, we do need a break.
We got to take several trips over the past few months. We got to spend ten days at the beach with our best friends the Wise Guys. We went to Tweetsie and Gatlenburg. We love to take the camper and just go! As it gets colder the camper will be parked and the trips will end until early spring.
I am excited to say that we will still have lots of things to do over the next few months...
Our Nephews 1st Birtday is Oct 30th I have fallen totally in love with him and wish that I could spend more time with him. I love being an aunt! Wish that we could get together more often with both of Aaron's brothers, maybe we can make time now that soccer and softball are done for a while.
Our team party is Nov 7th. Looking forward to hayrides, bonfire, smores, and bbq. This is always a ton of fun will have to upload some pictures later.
Thanksgiving and Christmas is not to far off either. With my family being as big as it is these holidays are never small and never short lived, it seems like they go on for months, then throw Aaron's family in there too and it's not over til January.
Looking forward to a slowed down and quite winter! Yeah Right!



No comments:
Post a Comment