Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Getting Ready!
I can not beleive that it has been almost a month since I last blogged. Where does the time go? We are "getting ready" for alot of things to start happening. First of all we are leaving on Thursday to go to the beach for 10 full days of sun, sand and fun! But our house is in chaos this week. Kaylee is done with Summer Camp and she is now home all day with Lauren while I try to get some work done. Yesterday she called me 8 times in two hours. No wonder I can't stay caught up on my work. Our camper had to be cleaned before we took it anywhere. Not a big deal you say? It's not that big! Mini blinds had to be cleaned, bed linens had to be washed, floors had to be mopped groceries and snacks need to be bought and still all the clothes that we will need for 10 days have to be washed and packed in the camper. Aaron has been working alot of Saturdays and even this past Sunday. So most of the cleanning has been left to me and the girls, he did find time to get the outside washed this week. Now to find time to get the grass mowed and the truck serviced. I never knew how much work a camper was going to be. I think it might be easier to just stay in a hotel, but we have so much more fun in the camper!!!! When we get back school will be starting. Not sure how I am feeling about that. I have had a great summer with the girls and would like just a little longer with them. They are excited to be going back and catching up with the friends that they did not get to see over the summer. The same week that school starts, softball starts!!!! I am so excited. I love the game. I love the girls. I love everything the season brings. Aaron is coaching Lauren's team and I am still coaching Kaylee's team. Having two kids on two different teams is sometimes hard, sometimes tiring but always worth it. Lauren is getting ready for her trip to Barrier Island with her AIG class in September. This will be the first time that she has been away from home without us for more than a day. She is going to be gone for 4 days!!! She is really looking forward to it. All these things that we are "getting ready" for is what we will me making tomorrows memories from. I am glad that we have the oppritunity to "get ready" as much as we do. To all of our friends and family we hope that you get to enjoy some of our activities to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment