Aaron and I have been married for 13 years. It has been a great road. We have good times and bad times like everyone else, but we always, always take time to understand the other one's point of view. We have two wonderful daughters Lauren (10) and Kaylee (7). They are like day and night. The only way that you know they are sisters is they have the same last name. Lauren is laid back and easy going. Kaylee on the other hand is always bouncing off the walls and wants things when she wants them. (I think she has just a little of me in her!)I love my life, I love my family and I love my Jesus.
This is the story of us. Our hopes,our dreams, ours fears, our future and our chaos. We hope that you enjoy our stories. Aaron, Amy, Lauren & Kaylee.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Still Here
I have not blogged in a while, not because I don't have anything to say, but just simply I have not had time. We have had lots of things going on around the Duke house. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have time to post! Hope all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment